One Direction star, Louis Tomlinson, is having his cake and eating it too - after being made into a cake installation to mark Yorkshire Day.
Louis is part of the line up of the nation’s favourite Yorkshire celebrities, that includes Jarvis Cocker and Judi Dench, who have been chosen to be made in a cake form. The sculptures have been commissioned by Yorkshire Tea as part of today’s Yorkshire Day celebrations, and will go on display at Kings Cross Station, London. A large scale cake Yorkshire Tea teapot will also be exhibited at Leeds Train Station. The tasty sculptures were made by cake artist, Connie Viney.
Read More: x
North American Leg Week One
- 1.8.14 Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2.8.14 Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 4.8.14 MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- 5.8.14 MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- 7.8.14 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
- 8.8.14 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
- 9.8.14 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, Massachusetts
Berne | 04/07/14
I’M SO FUCKING PROUD